Friday, May 16, 2014

FREE entrance to Museo Pambata!

It's International Museum Day!  

To celebrate, you can save p150.00 admission fee per person to Museo Pambata on MAY 18, 2014 Sunday, it's FREE entrance!

Kids can learn and play!  Visit the exhibits and participate in the arts and crafts activity with the museum guides.

Museum hours on Sunday is from 1pm to 5pm. 


What a great way to enjoy this Sunday! Have fun!

Source credit:  https://www.facebook.com/museopambata


For more details, please visit their website HERE.
For updates, please like Museo Pambata at Facebook HERE.
Follow at twitter HERE.

Museo Pambata Foundation, Inc.
Roxas Boulevard corner South Drive
Manila, Philippines
T: (632) 523-1797/98, 536-0595
F: (632) 522-1246


Please like  La Vida Rosa on Facebook HERE or follow @LaVidaRhosa on Twitter HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I love museums. I"ll bring my daughter here soon :)
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi M, thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you and your daughter enjoy your visit to Museo Pambata.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Please let me know what you think about this post. Thank you!